The opening of the Botanical Garden
THE 2021 SEASON OF OPENING TO THE PUBLIC WILL BEGIN AS SOON AS THE ANTICOVID HEALTH REGULATIONS ALLOW IT AND WILL END SUNDAY 24 OCTOBER.
See the section "Activities for the public - Events and guided tours" for the extraordinary events scheduled (even if they are closed).
The opening hours are as follows:
- SATURDAY: from 3pm to 7pm
- SUNDAY AND MID-WEEK HOLIDAYS:
from 10 to 19 (in the months of April - May - June)
from 10 to 13 and from 15 to 19 (in the remaining months)
NO RESERVATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE.
IF YOU INTEND TO PARTICIPATE IN GUIDED TOURS, IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE A PREVENTIVE REGISTRATION.
This registration can be done by filling in this simple FORM (click to access).
Information for visitors:
- it is not possible to access greenhouses because, for reasons related to plant cultivation, the ventilation required by the COVID-19 protocols is not guaranteed in these environments. Any reopening of one or more greenhouses will be communicated on site by the guides present at the Garden.
- the toilets, for logistical reasons, are not accessible.
Visitors are asked to follow these instructions:
· At the entrance, follow the directions for the entry and exit flows
· Put on the mask
· Sanitize your hands with the disinfectant gel at the entrance before approaching the ticket office
· Prepare the cash in counting or in small denominations
· Keep a distance of 2 m from other people except your family unit.