GUIDED TOURS resume starting Saturday 24 April 2021.
In compliance with the anti-contagion rules, we are not allowed to welcome more than 15 people in visiting groups.
Reservations are therefore required by filling out the following form (click to access).
The available times will remain active until seats are available.
The entrance to the Garden for an independent walk is however allowed without reservation.
Guided tours for individuals and unorganized groups
They are included in the entrance ticket and take place on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays; lasted about an hour.
- on Saturday departures at 3.30 pm and 5 pm
- Sundays and holidays departures at 10.15 am, 11.30 am, 3.30 pm and 5 pm
Every weekend the guided tours on Saturdays at 5pm and on Sundays at 11.30am and 5pm explore a different theme:
- the first weekend of the month, "100 plants useful to man",
- the second weekend of the month "Bees and flowers: honey plants",
- the third weekend "The plant of the month",
- the fourth weekend "Guests of the Botanical Garden".
On the second Sunday of each month, in conjunction with the event "Honey and bees at the Botanical Garden", the guided tour also includes a visit to the Hives, led by beekeepers from the Botanical Garden, with departures approximately at 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 3.30 pm, 4.30 pm, 5.30 pm.
To participate in the guided tours, you need to book by filling in the appropriate FORM (click to access)
Guided tours for organized groups
They are possible all year round, only with an authorized guide and by telephone booking.
For bookings for guided tours to be made on weekdays (Monday to Friday):
- call 338-9581569 (Valeria Fossa) from Monday to Friday, during office hours, or write to the email address email@example.com
For bookings of guided tours to be made on public holidays (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- call 335-7713980 (Consuelo Andreon) from Monday to Friday, during office hours
Guided tours for groups of disabled people
They will be agreed in the most appropriate form depending on the case (with or without guided tour by our guides).
Guided tours for school groups
Consult the specific Didactic section