The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Turin Association
The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Turin Association aims to support and enliven the Botanical Garden and invites people who love plants and the environment to become Friends and contribute with activities and ideas to make the University Garden known. .
- support the Turin Botanical Garden and to contribute with activities and ideas to make it known
- be informed and involved in the activities that are organized.
- free access to the Botanical Garden all year round, even during the period of closure to the public, enjoying peaceful walks in all seasons.
The Association is composed of:
- Assembly of members: composed of members in good standing with the payment of the membership fee, convened annually by the month of April.
- Scientific Committee: composed of 4 members, appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Governing Council: composed of 4-6 members (upon decision of the Shareholders 'Meeting), elected by the shareholders' meeting every 3 years.
- President and vice-president: appointed by the shareholders' meeting or by the Governing Council, among its members.
- Treasurer Secretary: appointed by the Board of Directors, among its members.
The registration fee is 20 euros per year for Ordinary members, 5 euros per year for Student members (university students and doctoral students).
Registration can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
It is necessary to attach a receipt for the payment of the fee, to be made by bank transfer to the IBAN IT25B0200801048000102312560 made payable to the Friends of the Botanical Garden of Turin Association at Banca Unicredit, Turin branch, via Madama Cristina, indicating the reason for payment as "Friends of the Botanical Garden Registration 20XX ".
Registration can also be made at the annual shareholders' meetings, which can be found on this page of the site.
The card is valid from 1st January to 31st December; the registration made in the last months of the year is also valid for the following year.