The Botanical Garden is closed to the public during the winter (except for guided group visits) and is open for visits from 9th April 2018 to 22 October 2018.
The opening hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 9 am to 12 pm
- Saturday: 3 pm to 7 pm
- Sunday and Public holidays: 10 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm
Guided tours for individuals and non organized groups are comprised in the ticket entrance (in italian language) with these timetable:
- Saturday: starting at 3.30 pm and at 5 pm
- Sunday and Public holidays: starting at 10 am, 11.30 am, 3.30 pm and 17 pm.
Guided visits last 1 hour.
The Botanical Garden can be visited all year round, with an approved guide, by groups of individuals and school groups, after booking on one of the following telephone numbers (call from monday to friday, between 9 a.m and 5 p.m):
- visits on weekly days (monday to friday): 338-9581569 (Valeria Fossa), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- visits on holidays (saturday, sunday and public holidays): 347-1762896
COST OF TICKETS:
- Full price ticket: 5,00 Euros;
- Reduced price ticket (children from 6 to 12, adults over 65, T.C.I members, Fai members, disabled people and their helpers, Piemonte+Card): 3,00 Euros;
- Free entrance: for holders of the Museum Card (Musei Torino Piemonte season ticket);
- Free entrance: children under 6;
- Group ticket: group of adults (minimum number 10, maximum number 25): 50,00 Euros
- School groups (maximum number 25): 40,00 Euros
- More numerous groups need to be accompanied by several guides, each with a maximum number of 25-30. The cost of entrance will depend on the number of guides.
- Guided visits last 1 hour. It is possible for groups to have an extended visit of 2 hours: 80,00 Euros
Number to call to make a reservation for a guided tour: 011 6705980 (Valeria Fossa) –E-mail address: email@example.com